Bi: Symbolic system based on binary vectors
- Reinforcement learning
DEW: Discounted Exp weighted moving average
PAST => PRESENT => FUTURE
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory
HTM, implementing the Brain ... in Python.
- Recursion, Parsing, DSL, yield, lambda ... in Python
Recursion, Parsing, DSL, yield, lambda ... in Python.
- Finally Perl like Scalars for C++
How to prototype C++ programs as fast as Perl.
- Gravity simulator in Ruby
Physics, Math and Programming in a single piece
- Iterators ... and closures
What is Iterator and how to use it.
- Web scrubber
Extracting information from Web pages.
- Reaching for Proxima ?
How long it will take to go to the nearest star : Proxima Centauri
- Does dark matter exists ?
Why does scientists think there is this "invisible dust" called dark matter.
- Stars: discovering ...
How do we find Distance, Brightness, Mass, Radius, Velocity ...etc
- Stars: How stars work ?
How stars generate energy, stay in equilibrium and much more...
- The life of a star
From hydrogen birth to iron death
- Part 1: Quantum mechanics for the rest of us
How ligth theories and experimental anomalies like : Black body radiation, Photo electric effect, Compton scattering, Interference and many
more phenomenas brought about a new light on our understanding about the world
- Part2 : QM: Balmer breaktrough, Bohr atom, Heisenberg principle, de Broigle wavy matter, Pauli excl. principle ... and more
- Part3 : QM: Wave mechanics
- The nature of physical laws
Your cookbook for inventing physical laws
- You think you know "Energy" ?
What is energy ? And if it is not a thing, what is then conserved ? ...
- How many "Mass"-es there is ... ?
Weight, Inertial, Relativistic, Proper, Rest, Invariant ...
- Kinetic and Potential energy
A discussion of the ideas of Energy in Classical mechanics ...
- How do we know it ?
How do we know there is really mollecules, atoms, electrons and nucleus and how did we find their structure
- Statistical mechanics/thermodynamics
The science that combines the Combinatorics, Statistic and Quantum mechanics and helps us to derive the Classical mechanics laws. From the
small world of atoms and molecules to the big world of specks, rocks and planets.
- Quick intro to Information theory ?
What is the meaning of life, universe and everything ... and some information theory ?
- Why we use vectors ?
Short intro and reasons for using vectors.
- Permutations and combinations
So confusing but so important
- Differential equations ! what are they and why we use them
Ouch.. it so interwinded, lets hope I can come up with simplification that can explain the ideas
- Some statistics. Law of large numbers. Central limit theorem.
Why is everything so random, but predicatable
- Why do we have to know about the exponential function ?
Welcome to the real world, it is exponential not linear