- Part 1: Quantum mechanics for the rest of us
How ligth theories and experimental anomalies like : Black body radiation, Photo electric effect, Compton scattering, Interference and many
more phenomenas brought about a new light on our understanding about the world
- Part2 : QM: Balmer breaktrough, Bohr atom, Heisenberg principle, de Broigle wavy matter, Pauli excl. principle ... and more
- Part3 : QM: Wave mechanics
- The nature of physical laws
Your cookbook for inventing physical laws
- You think you know "Energy" ?
What is energy ? And if it is not a thing, what is then conserved ? ...
- How many "Mass"-es there is ... ?
Weight, Inertial, Relativistic, Proper, Rest, Invariant ...
- Kinetic and Potential energy
A discussion of the ideas of Energy in Classical mechanics ...
- How do we know it ?
How do we know there is really mollecules, atoms, electrons and nucleus and how did we find their structure
- Statistical mechanics/thermodynamics
The science that combines the Combinatorics, Statistic and Quantum mechanics and helps us to derive the Classical mechanics laws. From the
small world of atoms and molecules to the big world of specks, rocks and planets.